Saturday, August 25, 2007

animalz

ok der feel free to drop a comment

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holla @ your buooy! First and foremost, the pyramids, absolutely stunning. Please bro bring us more of those pics man, that is as close as the animals will ever get to seeing them pyramids :). Now the site, from a computer guru like myself and as Rofh would agree, is rather creative. Give the short time and limited resources, I'd say it came out OK.

To the Animals; holla Bafwethu. I'm glad that us Ouns are using every possible platform that technology has to offer to stay in touch. Please Ouns start posting......

Unknown said...

Dude I saw the picture's of Cairo. It looks bigger and better than Cape Town CBD. Amazing, check out the Nile man cutting the city into two. Lekker stuff!!!!

Unknown said...

I am happy and proud of you man. Let us go all around the world so that when we are old (about 100 years) we can sit down and compare. You are leading us all dude...

Congrats and May God bless you....